How To Register Players?
How can I register with a server?
Sometimes it is possible to register yourself with a server. The advantages of registering are numerous, for example the different privileges you acquired will be remembered.
Depending on the servers configuration you are able to register yourself.
How to register yourself:
- Open the "Self" menu, select "Register With Server". If this option is grayed out you need to contact the servers administrator.
- Choose a user name and password and press "Register".
- You will be informed if the registration process was successful. If not, have a look at the error message. If it says "Login name already in use", you will have to choose another nickname.
Now you have registered yourself on the server. To take advantage of registering you will have to connect to the TeamSpeak server with your user name and password.
How to log in with your account:
As you normally register on servers you are planning to use regularly, it's recommended to use the "Local Address book" for managing your server account.
- Open the "Connection" menu and select "Connect".
- Select the "Local Address book" tab unless it's already selected.
- If you have not already done so, create a new server by right clicking somewhere into the white field to the left and selecting "Add Server".
- You can now choose a name to help you identify the server. You can also use the "Label" field for this.
- Enter "Server Address" and "Nickname" just like you would do in "Quick Connect".
- Now select "Registered" and enter "Login Name" and "User Password" exactly as you did when registering with the server.
The other fields are optional. Read the client manual if you wish to learn more about them. Click "Connect".
Most Servers Players who are not setup by a admin will need someone with Servers Admin (SA) to "allow player the right to register with the server"
Do this by: (If you have SA)
The Player must setup a user name and password. Then logout and login with the account just created
- Click The Players Name
- Allow Registration
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse