If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund your payment!
Everyone hates getting into some sort of deal without having an assurance that they will be happy with their service. We pride ourselves on service and support. When you purchase from us if you wish to receive a refund within your first 30 days of service we will gladly refund your payment according to your Terms of Service, guaranteed!
- You must contact billing support to request a refund within 30 calendar days from your initial purchase to receive your refund.
- Please read your terms of service for full and official details on how to get your partial refund and other conditions of our 30 day return policy.
- Visit the "Your account" section of our knowledgebase to read our refund FAQ and view other commonly asked questions about our services.
- All refunds are partial. Only the time and services you used are deducted from your refund, any remainder is yours. Please read the Terms of Service for full details.
What happens after my first 30 days of service?
After this 30 day period if you have problems with your service our support staff is always on hand to take care of your needs. Understand that problems rarely happen with our service, but we will always work diligently to solve any problems that arise. We are here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- No partial or full refunds in any amount be possible after your first 30 days. This means recurring payments are non-refundable.
- Even if you mention getting a refund halfway through your paid time if you don't actually complete the process (it takes about an hour or so.) before the end of your 30 days you won't qualify.
- Our Provided SLA (Service Level Agreement) is always in effect and you will always be credited for any downtime specified in the SLA
- No refunds are possible for Group Pay payments or any payments designed to add to your credit balance. even if they are within the first 30 days of service.
- If you have a lot of paid time left and you want to cancel; we would be happy to credit the remainder of time, but it cannot be refunded. To do this, just open a ticket and politely request that it be done.