We now have the awesome ability to offer server monitoring to our customers powered by NetZilla.co. With this awesome service you can get instant notifications if any of your server resources or assets go down. You can be notified of any alerts by either SMS text to a cell phone or an email address.
Types of things that can be monitored that all customers can use.
- If a website stops working or goes down.
- If your server's SSH stops working.
- If certain programs such as TeamSpeak, Minecraft, CounterStrike or others go down.1
- SSL Certificates and when they expire. ( Example: If your SSL expires in 30 days send a warning. If it is expired send an alert. )
Types of things that can be monitored with Advanced Monitoring.
Advanced monitoring is possible with a special program we install on your server that will monitor things happening on the server and notify you of anything that goes wrong.
- How many users are logged in. ( Example: If more than 20 users are logged in send a warning, if more than 50 users are logged in, send an alert. )
- The health of hard drives.
- Remove computers to make sure they are still running (for example an office computer that should be left on.)
- Power and battery backups.
- Your Server's load (how stressed/busy it is)
- Email processes
- SQL server load and speed.
- FTP processes
- DNS process status
- Custom Processes on a server and if they have stopped.
- And many more things, simply ask support and they can fill you in on your custom solution.