TserverHQ has seen some tremendous growth in the past year. We have grown from a well established company to an international best seller. We now officially have clients in over 12 countries worldwide. This is all made possible by you the client.
As we are growing and extending our service we would like to inform you that we will be upgrading our existing servers and general operations. The following changes will go into effect once this change is made.
- The strength and reliability of our server hardware and connections will increase 4 fold.
- All client data will now be stored on an even more secure database solution with increased redundancy.
- All server data will be moving to an improved form of database management. This will improve speeds and create more flexibility when dealing with your individual server data.
- Clients will now have be able to login to our control panel located at http://server.tserverhq.com using an Secured Socket Layer (SSL) allowing them incredible protection from snoopers while managing their servers
What time will this happen?
We will be implementing all of these features when each database is upgraded with the new server hardware. Update times are designed to be performed during off peak hours.
- ts.tserverhq.com – 9/11/09 4:00 am EST
- ts2.tserverhq.com – 9/12/09 4:00 am EST
- Control Panel SSL - 9/12/09 4:00 am EST
- ts3.tserverhq.com – 9/13/09 4:00 am EST
- ts4.tserverhq.com - *NEW* Finished updating
All other Datacenters have been updated.
Tips and guidelines:
- There should be no interruption of service as long as you are connecting to the xx.tserverhq.com instead of the IP itself.
- We will be converting the databases during the upgrade process. Any information changed (users, registrations, passwords, channels) within the space of up to 2 hours before and after will not be saved.
We are excited for these changes and the changes to come. We thank you and look forward to working with you in the future.
Mittwoch, September 9, 2009