I want to cancel my service, how do I do this?
If you think there may be something wrong with your service or invoice we would be happy to help if you submit a ticket
, and even happier to keep you as a customer! We can't stop you and sure hope it isn't something we have done. We always have someone in the office to answer tickets, and we hope to hear from you before you decide to cancel your service.Remeber!!
Just let our 24/7 support know! You'll get a response in usually an hour.
- We will match and sometimes beat the price of any other legitimate hosting provider just tell support.
- If there is some issue or feature missing support will add it for you.
- If you are short on cash we would gladly work with your situation.
To properly cancel your account log into your client area and follow these steps:
- Visit this link - https://tserverhq.com/clients/clientarea.php?action=products
- Locate the server you wish to cancel. On the right hand side of that product there is a button to view the product details. Click on this button.
- The next page are the detailed specifications of your server. At the bottom of this page is a button that says request cancellation.
Types of cancellations can be found here: http://tserverhq.com/clients/knowledgebase/21/Cancellation-Types.html
We suggest the end of billing period so that you can get the best bang for your buck.
Your cancellation will then be processed at 1600 (4:00pm) GMT If they cancellation type applies. If you change your mind and want to remove your cancellation request please open a ticket in billing support ASAP that way they can remove the request before your service is shut off.
If you made any payments via PayPal before July 16, 2015 it is required that in ADDITION to the above steps that you also MANUALLY cancel your subscriptions in PayPal. If you do not cancel your subscriptions in PayPal then PayPal will continue to send us payments. We don't manage this therefore you need to cancel them.
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse
There are 2 different cancellation types:
End of Billing Period
End of Billing...